Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1 slice of Prosciutto
Pepper to taste
1. Oven should be preheated to 375 degrees.
2. Use 1 slice of prosciutto to line a ramekin or a baking tin. The prosciutto should cover
the sides and bottom of the container, especially for baking tins where the egg will stick.
3. Crack the egg into the prosciutto cup.
4. Sprinkle pepper to taste.
5. Placed ramekin or baking tins on a tray and place in oven.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. When done, allow to stand for a few minutes.
How cooked you like your egg can affect the length of baking. It should be noted, however, that the prosciutto will become brittle and burnt if baked for too long.