Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
2 tbsp. ripe banana, mashed
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ tbsp. organic coconut flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon baking soda
Coconut oil (for frying)
1. Combine eggs, coconut milk, mashed banana, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract with a
whisk. Mix well.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl
3. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together, excluding the coconut oil
4. Pour 1 tbsp. of coconut oil into a heated pan. Spread the oil well.
5. When hot enough, pour about half a cup of batter into the pan. When it starts bubbling,
flip it on its other side and wait for it to cook,
6. Serve warm with berries or pure maple syrup.