Cooking Time: 40 minutes
2 cups almond flour
2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. sea salt
¼ cup honey
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tsps. vanilla
½ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Use parchment paper to line a bread pan.
3. Mix together the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine eggs, honey, melted coconut oil and vanilla using an electric mixer.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet, and continue mixing.
6. Stir in the raisins when the mixture is ready for baking.
7. Pour batter into lined bread pan.
8. Bread should be done in 30 minutes or when a toothpick comes out clean.