Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1.5 cups almond flour
½ tsp baking soda
⅓ cup coconut milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsps coconut oil
1/3 cup coconut sugar
A pinch of salt
1. Thoroughly mix or blend together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
2. Add coconut milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Preheat waffle iron and place some of the mixture in for cooking
4. Place coconut oil in a wide-mouth bowl. Place the coconut sugar in a separate wide mouth
5. After waffles are cooked, dip them into the melted butter first, making sure to soak them with
oil, then place them into the coconut sugar to coat.
6. Serve them warm