Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 cup almond flour
½ cup applesauce (unsweetened)
2 large eggs
¼ cup water
¼ tsp coconut oil
1. Mix together almond flour, applesauce, eggs, water and salt with a fork. When done, it should appear fluffier than ordinary pancake mix.
2. On a greased pan or skillet, drop about ¼ cup of the mixture.
3. When bubbles start to form, flip the pancake and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. You can add more coconut oil when necessary to prevent the mixture from sticking.
5. Serve with fresh berries on top.
If you want fluffier pancakes, you can substitute soda water with plain water.