These vegan muffins are the smart way to start any day with plenty of great taste and tons of healthy nutrients.
3 3/4 Cups Organic Whole Wheat Flour
1 Cup Organic Raw Cane Sugar
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Vegan Butter (melted)
1 3/4 Cups Almond Milk (warmed)
1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Frozen Unsweetened Berry Medley (thawed)
1/4 Cup Raw Almonds (slivered)
You Will Also Need:
– 1 Large Size Mixing Bowl
– 1 Small Size Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl
– 1 Whisk
– 1 Cupcake Tin
– 1 Package Cupcake Liners
– 1 Wooden Toothpick
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and, using a whisk, mix until you obtain a lump-free mixture.
3. Place the vegan butter in a small, microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 1 minute or until the butter melts completely.
4. Remove from the microwave and whisk in the rest of the wet ingredients.
5. While continually whisking, gradually pour the wet ingredient mixture into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
6. Whisk only long enough to obtain a smooth batter, then stop.
7. Fold in the additional ingredients.
8. Arrange the liners in a cupcake tin and fill them to the top with the muffin batter.
9. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick emerges clean.