Chicken Florentine Bake - chicken breasts stuffed on top with easy homemade spinach-artichoke dip, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and baked to perfection with Mozzarella cheese on top!
If you're looking for an easy and best way to bake chicken - make these Florentine-style baked chicken breasts! Just pile all the ingredients on top of the chicken and bake everything for 30 minutes.
Spinach and artichoke dip together with sun-dried tomatoes are pure comfort food on top of chicken breasts.
Here is how easy it is to make this chicken florentine bake. Add chicken breasts to a medium size casserole dish:
Add spinach artichoke dip on top:
Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes:
Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese:
Bake this Florentine-style chicken in the preheated oven at 375 F for about 20-30 minutes:
Chicken Florentine Bake
Quick Spinach-Artichoke Dip:
- 8 oz cream cheese , softened
- ⅓ cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 5 ounces frozen spinach chopped, thawed
- salt to taste
- ½ cup artichokes hearts , chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped, without oil
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix spinach-artichoke dip ingredients together. Make sure to add salt to taste.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Add spinach-artichoke dip on top.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 375 F for 20-30 minutes until the chicken is done and no longer pink in the center. If using thin chicken breasts, they should be done in 20 minutes.
- Broil for 2 minutes at the end, if desired.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.