This is another delicious cheesecake that every chocolate lover will fall in love with. Garnish with chocolate curls for classy results.
Makes: 16 servings
Total Prep Time: 6 hours and 25 minutes
• ½ cup of graham crackers, crushed
• 2 Tbsp. of butter
• 1 pack of gelatin, unflavored
• ¾ cup of no fat milk
• 2, 8 ounce packs of low fat cream cheese
• 1, 8 ounce pack of no fat cream cheese, soft
• 1, 8 ounce container of sour cream
• 1/3 cup of white sugar
• 2 tsp. of pure vanilla
• 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate, melted
• Chocolate curls, for topping and optional
1. In a bowl, add in the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Stir well until moist. Press this mix into the bottom of a springform pan. Cover and set into the fridge to chill.
2. In a saucepan, add in the gelatin and no fat milk. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Set over low heat and cook for 1 minute or until the gelatin dissolves completely. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
4. In a bowl, add in the low fat cream cheese and no fat cream cheese. Beat with a mixer until smooth in consistency. Add in the sour cream, white sugar and pure vanilla. Add in the gelatin mix and beat well until mixed.
5. Divide the mix in half. Add in the melted chocolate into half of the mix. Stir well until incorporated.
6. Spoon half of the chocolate mix into the crust. Spoon half of the white mix over the chocolate mix in the crust. Swirl around with a knife. Repeat these layers once more. Swirl again. Cover and set into the fridge to chill for 6 hours.
7. Garnish the cheesecake with chocolate curls. Slice into wedges and serve.