Traditional French toast recipes require eggs, the more the better. Well, guess what! This French toast tastes even better without the eggs.
4 Tablespoons Soy or Spelt Flour
4 Tablespoons Organic Sesame Tahini
1/2 Cup Filtered Water
1 Teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup
1 Pinch Sea Salt
6 Slices 100% Whole Grain Bread
You Will Also Need:
– 1 Medium Size Mixing Bowl
– 1 Whisk
– 1 Medium Size Skillet
– 1 Canola Oil Spray
1. Place all the batter ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and whisk briskly until you obtain a smooth and creamy batter.
2. Dunk the bread slices into the batter and soak them thoroughly on both sides.
3. Lightly coat a skillet with oil spray and set over medium heat.
4. Transfer the soaked bread slices into the skillet and sauté until they become brown on both sides.
5. Serve warm.