These heavenly breakfast pancakes are the best you will ever taste, whether vegan or none.
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Soy or Almond Milk
2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
1 Cup Whole Wheat All-Purpose Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoons Sea Salt
3 Tablespoons Organic Raw Cane Sugar
Ingredients for Topping:
1 Container of Vegan Margarine or Butter
1 Bottle Pure Maple Syrup
You Will Also Need:
– 1 Medium Size Non-Stick Frying Pan
– 1 Medium Size Mixing Bowl
– 1 Large Size Mixing Bowl
– 1 Whisk
– 1 Wooden Spoon
– 1 Medium Size Ladle
– 1 Metal Spatula
– 1 Serving Platter
1. Set a medium size non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients in a medium size bowl and whisk them thoroughly.
3. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and, using the wooden spoon, mix until you obtain a velvety smooth batter.
5. Lower the heat under the frying pan to medium.
6. Scoop up a ladleful of batter and pour it into the frying pan.
7. When the pancake begins to form bubbles, flip it over with a metal spatula.
8. When the pancake begins to bubble again on its flipped side, transfer the pancake onto a serving platter.
9. Repeat #6 through #8 until all the batter has been used up.
10. Top with a teaspoonful of vegan margarine or butter plus maple syrup to taste.
11. Serve while pancakes are still hot