If you love the taste of hummus, then this is one chicken dish I know you won’t be able to get
enough of. Serve with a salad for the tastiest results.
Makes: 4 servings
Total Prep Time: 35 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Dash of salt and black pepper
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup of store-bought hummus
- 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1 tsp. of smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dry the chicken breasts with a few paper towels. Season with a dash of salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, add in the chopped zucchini, chopped squash and chopped onion. Drizzle the oil over the top. Toss until coated. Season with a dash of salt and black pepper. Place into the baking dish.
- Place the chicken breasts over the top of the vegetables. Pour the lemon juice over the top.
- Sprinkle the smoked paprika and lemon slices over the top.
- Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and serve immediately.