There are many low carb cookies out there, but none are as delicious as these cookies. They are
moist and sugar free, making them perfect for practically anybody.
Makes: 15 servings
Total Prep Time: 25 minutes
• 1 ½ cups of almond butter
• 2 eggs, beaten
• ½ cup of low calorie sweetener
• 1/3 cup of unsweetened powdered cocoa
• 1 tsp. of sugar free vanilla extract
• Dash of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place a sheet of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
2. In a bowl of a food processor, add in the almond butter, beaten eggs, sweetener, powdered cocoa, pure vanilla and dash of salt. Pulse on the highest setting until smooth in consistency.
3. Divide the dough into balls that are 1 inch in size. Place onto the baking sheet. Press down with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
4. Place into the oven to bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until firm.
5. Remove and cool completely before serving.