This is a pie that is so delicious, you will swear that only millionaires are worth to try it. Feel free to use fat free milk to reduce the calories in this dish.
Makes: 8 servings
Total Prep Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
• 1, 9 inch graham cracker crust
• 1, 1 ounce pack of sugar free vanilla pudding mix
• 1 cup of fat free milk, cold
• 1, 8 ounce can of pineapple, crushed
• 1, 8 ounce container of whipped topping
• 1 cup of pecans, chopped
1. in a bowl, add in the sugar free vanilla pudding mix and cold milk. Whisk well until mixed.
2. Add in the crushed pineapple, whipped topping and chopped pecans. Fold gently until incorporated.
3. Pour the mix into the pie crust.
4. Cover and place into the fridge to chill for 2 hours.