This is a delicious pumpkin cheesecake that is perfect to make right in time for the fall season. It
doesn’t require the use of an oven, making it perfect for those looking for something to bake with ease.
Makes: 12 servings
Total Prep Time: 8 hours and 35 minutes
• ¾ cup of graham crackers, crushed
• 2 Tbsp. of butter, melted
• 1, 8 ounce pack of low fat cream cheese
• ½ cup of white sugar
• ½ cup of fat free milk
• 2 tsp. of pure vanilla
• ½ tsp. of orange peel, shredded
• 2, 8 ounce packages of fat free cream cheese
• 1, 15 ounce can of pumpkin
• 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
• 1, .25 ounce pack of gelatin, unflavored
• ¼ cup of orange juice
1. In a bowl, add in the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Stir well until moist. Press into the bottom of a springform pan. Cover and set into the fridge to chill.
2. In a food processor, add in the low fat cream cheese, ¼ cup of the white sugar, pure vanilla and shredded orange peel. Pulse on the highest setting
until smooth in consistency. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
3. In the food processor, add in the fat free cream cheese, canned pumpkin, remaining ¼ cup of white sugar, ¼ cup of milk and pumpkin pie spice. Pulse on the highest setting until smooth in consistency.
4. In a saucepan, add in the gelatin and orange juice. Stir well to mix. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Set over low heat and cook for 1 minute or until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the mix into the low fat cream cheese mix. Add the remaining gelatin into the mix.
5. Pour the pumpkin mix over the crust. Pour the low fat cream cheese over the top.
6. Cover and set into the fridge to chill overnight.
7. Slice into wedges and serve.