This is the perfect cheesecake dish to make whenever you want to spoil your diabetic friends and family with something special.
Makes: 6 servings
Total Prep Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
• ¾ cup of graham cracker crumbs
• 3 Tbsp. of butter, melted
• ¼ tsp. of powdered cinnamon
• ¼ tsp. of powdered nutmeg
• 1, 8 ounce pack of cream cheese, soft
• 1 ½ cups of whole milk
• 1, 1 ounce pack of cheesecake instant pudding mix
• 2 pints of strawberries, thinly sliced
1. In a bowl, add in graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, powdered cinnamon and powdered nutmeg. Stir well to mix. Press this mix into a pie dish. Place into the fridge to chill until ready for use.
2. In a bowl, add in the cream cheese. Beat with a mixer on the highest setting until soft in consistency. Lower the mixer to low. Add in the whole milk. Continue to beat until evenly incorporated.
3. Add in the pudding mix and continue to beat until thick in consistency.
4. Spoon half of the filling over the crust. Spread half of the strawberries over the top. Repeat these layers twice.
5. Place into the fridge to chill for 1 hour or until set.