Sheet Pan Maple-Dijon Chicken with Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts - deliciously baked chicken thighs with vegetables will make a perfect Autumn/Winter dinner!
Sheet pan dinners are so easy to make - just throw everything on the baking sheet and bake in the oven! These Maple-Dijon chicken thighs with butternut squash and brussels sprouts are no exception.
Chicken thighs and butternut squash are coated with the maple-Dijon mixture making them super flavorful, along with the olive oil coated Brussels sprouts. Just put all ingredients in one layer on a rimmed baking sheet:
And bake for 30-40 minutes at 450 F (until the chicken is cooked through) - the chicken and veggies will have a nice roasted look to them:
Sheet Pan Maple-Dijon Chicken with Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
- 4 chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ lb butternut squash , uncooked, peeled and cubed into 1 or 2 inch cubes
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts , halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Prepare a large rimmed baking sheet (line it with aluminum foil, if you like).
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a medium bowl, whisk maple syrup and Dijon mustard.
- Dip each chicken thigh on both sides into maple-dijon mixture and place on a prepared baking sheet, skin side up, leaving space between all chicken thighs.
- Add cubed butternut squash into the same bowl with the remaining maple-dijon mixture, mix to coat, and add butternut squash on the baking sheet around the chicken, in one layer. If you run out of maple-Dijon mixture, whisk a little bit more.
- In a separate, medium bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt, mix to combine. Then add Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet around the chicken, in one layer.
- Roast for 30 or 40 minutes at 450 F, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Want a side dish for this chicken?