These are the perfect wings to make during your next family game night. One bite and I know you will become hooked.
Makes: 6 servings
Total Prep Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 6 pounds of chicken wings
- 2 cups of mango, cut into small cubes
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 limes, juice and zest only
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. of coconut aminos
- ¼ cup of avocado oil
- ¼ cup of water
- 3 Tbsp. of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. of gluten free fish sauce
- In a blender, add in the mango, minced garlic, lime juice, lime zest, coconut aminos, avocado oil and water. Blend on the highest setting until smooth in consistency. Pour into a Ziploc bag.
- In the bag, add in the chicken wings. Toss to coat.
- Seal the bag and place into the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place a sheet of aluminum foil onto two baking sheets. Place the marinated chicken wings onto the baking sheets.
- Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes. Flip.
- Increase the temperature of the oven to 425 degrees. Continue to bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and rest for 5 minutes before serving.