Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1 cup pumpkin puree
4 large organic eggs
2 tbsp. coconut oil
½ cup almond milk
1tsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups blanched almond flour
½ cup ground flax seed
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. sea salt
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1. Combine all the dry ingredients. Mix well together.
2. Blend the wet ingredients in a separate bowl with a wire whisk.
3. Slowly add the dry and wet mixtures together. Combine well.
4. Heat the coconut oil over medium-low heat.
5. Drop 1 large spoonful of batter into the pan.
6. Unlike regular pancakes, these will not have bubbles so it is best to check regularly for
doneness. Flip when the bottom is golden brown.