This is a delicious and healthy dish you can make right in time for the hot summer months. It is packed full of healthy omega fatty acids and with a flavor you will find hard to resist.
Makes: 2 to 4 servings
Total Prep Time: 20 minutes
- ¼ cup of coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil
- 2 tsp. of brown rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. of sesame oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of peppers, chopped
- 1 cup of onion, chopped
- 1 pound of wild salmon, skin removed and cut into small cubes
- 2 cups of broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 ½ cups of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of ginger, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of sesame seeds
- In a skillet set over medium heat, add in the coconut aminos, oil, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Stir well to mix.
- Add in the minced garlic, chopped onions and chopped peppers. Stir well to mix. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add in the salmon, broccoli florets, mushrooms and chopped ginger. Stir gently to mix. Continue to cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Remove from heat.
- Top off with the sesame seeds. Serve immediately.