Cooking Time: 30 minutes
½ lb shrimp, peeled and de-veined
1 large tomato, diced
1 avocado, diced
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Sautee shrimp until pink.
2. Mix the diced tomato and avocado; season with salt and pepper to taste
3. In a small bowl, beat eggs
4. Chop cooked shrimps.
5. Heat skillet and add coconut oil. Pour half of the beaten eggs. Make sure the egg covers the
entire skillet bottom
6. When satisfied with firmness, place half of the chopped shrimps unto one side of the omelet.
Fold other half of the omelet over the shrimps.
7. Serve with tomato and avocado topping.