Cooking Time: 20 minutes
8 bacon slices, roughly chopped
½ yellow onion, sliced well
1 medium potato, diced
½ cup mushroom, sliced
½ lb snow peas
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook chopped bacon in a pan over medium-low heat. When done, remove bacon from grease.
2. In the same pan, leave just a little of the bacon grease. Put the pan on medium –low heat and
cook the onion and potato in it. .
3. Stir often for 15 minutes or until potato is cooked.
4. Add snow peas and mushrooms to the sweet potato mixture and cook just until they
5. When done, toss bacon and vegetables in a shallow bowl. Season with pepper and salt.