This is the perfect sugar free cake to make early in the morning before you head over to work. It is
easy to make and perfect to bring along with you on your morning commute.
Makes: 12 servings
Total Prep Time: 55 minutes
• ¾ cup of butter
• 1 cup of milk
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1 tsp. of pure vanilla
• 1 ½ cups of sweetener
• 2 tsp. of baker’s style baking powder
• 3 cups of white flour
• 1 ¾ cup of fresh blueberries
• 1 ½ cups of brown sugar substitute
• ¾ cup of white flour
• 2 tsp. of powdered cinnamon
• ½ cup of butter, soft
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking dish and dust with a touch of white flour.
2. In a bowl, add in the melted butter, milk, beaten eggs, pure vanilla and sweetener. Beat well with a mixer until mixed.
3. Add in the white flour and baking powder. Beat well until just mixed.
4. Add in the blueberries. Fold gently to incorporate.
5. Pour into the baking dish.
6. In a bowl, add in the brown sugar substitute, ¾ cup of the white flour and powdered cinnamon. Add in the butter and stir well until crumbly in consistency. Sprinkle over the top of the batter.
7. Place into the oven to bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until baked through.
8. Remove and cool for 10 minutes before serving.