To kick things off we have a delicious sugar free pie that everybody will love. It is still sweet, nobody will realize it doesn’t contain any sugar.
Makes: 8 servings
Total Prep Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
• 1, 9 inch pie crust, baked and cooled
• 1, 1.4 ounce pack of sugar free chocolate pudding mix
• ½ cup of low calorie whipped topping
1. Prepare the pack of sugar free chocolate pudding mix according to the directions on the package.
2. Pour the pudding into the pie crust.
3. Cover and place into the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
4. Serve with a topping of the whipped topping.