This is yet another savory and delicious cheesecake dish I know you won’t be able to resist. One bite and I know you will become hooked.
Makes: 12 servings
Total Prep Time: 9 hours and 50 minutes
• 1 ½ cups of chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (sugar free)
• 1 ½ cups of pecans, chopped
• 4 Tbsp. of butter
• 3, 8 ounce packs of cream cheese, soft
• 1 cup of brown sugar substitute
• 1 tsp. of pure vanilla
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 4 tsp. of powdered instant espresso
• 2 Tbsp. of white flour
• 1 cup of sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add in the chocolate wafer cookie crumbs, chopped pecans and butter. Stir well until evenly mixed. Press this mix into the bottom of a springform pan.
3. In a bowl, add in the cream cheese and brown sugar substitute. Beat with a mixer until fluffy in consistency. Add in the eggs, pure vanilla and powdered espresso. Continue to beat until smooth in consistency.
4. Add in the white flour and sour cream. Beat again until smooth in consistency.
5. Pour into the crust.
6. Place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 300 degrees. Continue to bake for an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
7. Remove and set aside to cool for 2 hours. Cover and place into the fridge to chill for 6 hours,
8. Slice and serve.